Re: Dummies guide to mounting SD cards

Thanks I'll give it another go last time I think I just got very frustrated.

NetBSD does have the advantage of being perfect on the Asus in terms of the amount of left over space disk space after installation I just need to try some alternative window managers twm while being very light weight does feel a little primitive these days.