mandoc(1) Fatal error(s)

Can somebody tell more about these errors I'm getting with the geomyidae[1]
manpage? I'm in the process of updating the package and the dang mandoc
parser can't seem to make it's way through the mdoc(7) code (which it was
written off of BTW).  The groff(1) tool has no issues with the manpage:

% mandoc -Tlint geomyidae.8
geomyidae.8:84:2: ERROR: missing end of block: It breaks Bd
geomyidae.8:84:2: ERROR: missing end of block: It breaks Bd
geomyidae.8:84:2: FATAL: child violates parent syntax: want parent Bl

And geomyidae.8 offending section:

  % nl geomyidae.8 | sed -n '78,97p'
    77  .
    78  .Sh OPTIONS
    79  geomyidae options and default settings:
    80  .Bl -tag -width ".Fl test Ao Ar string Ac"
    81  .
    82  .Bd -filled
    83  .It Fl d
    84  Don't fork into background
    85  .Ed
    86  .
    87  .Bd -filled
    88  .It Fl l Ar logfile
    89  Specify file where log output is written (no default)
    90  .Ed
    91  .
    92  .Bd -filled
    93  .It Fl v Ar loglevel
    94  Set the logging level (default: 7)
    95  .Ed
    96  .

And for comparision, the groff(1) output:

  % groff -wall -bz -mdoc -Tascii geomyidae.8
   <zip, nada, zilch>

I know the developers are still wringing the kinks out of mandoc(1) so
I'm wondering if I should even bother with trying to figure this out.
Should I maybe just include an html version under ../share/doc/ ?

Jeff

[1] http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/net/Geomyidae/README.html