Donor's Greetings

Wonderful Friend,

This is a personal email directed to you.

I and my wife won a British Jackpot Lottery of £101 Million and our Lucky Star numbers were 5 and 8 We have decided to donate the sum of £1,000,000.00 Pounds to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of just 8 lucky other individuals around the globe. send us an email via so that we can send your details to the designated bank in charge of wire transfer proceedings.

You can verify this via the links below.

Best regards
Dave and Angela Dawes