Help !!

Hey SIr/ Mentor

I am Rohit , i had been working for Eden but wanted to now shift to your group

Although i am not a good coder or programer but i do see i bright opportunity
in your Group

if you don't mind can we have a chat … Facebook , WhatsApp , GTalk or anywhere
just do let me  so as i could really get the core to begin with

One of my Task is under review at Sahana  Eden so till the time guide me with
the things i need to download to begin with ( Basic , essential )  , also
register my this ID , or Google ID - irohitbhatia%gmail.com@localhost

As the flow begins i promise i won't trouble you for small things

Thanks
Rohit