Re: Why NetBSD still use CVS?

On Dec 19, 2012, at 14:59, Sad Clouds
<> wrote:

> I'm curious, why NetBSD still use CVS and not moved to "better" tools
> like Subversion or Git?
> I keep reading about how tools like Git were designed to solve
> serious flaws of CVS. If CVS is flawed (e.g. non-atomic commits) then
> why use it?

FYI, there's a mailing list about moving
other version control systems (list archives at There
doesn't seem to be much recent discussion though… however, apparently
the CVS repo has been converted to both Git and Fossil.
INet: |  they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 37 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++