dict-client and web2

I notice in /usr/share/dict/README:

"Welcome to web2 (Webster's Second International) all 234,936 words worth.
The 1934 copyright has elapsed, according to the supplier."

How do I configure dict-client to avail itself of those files? (Do I
need to set up a dict-server for this purpose?)

All best,

No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely
because I have a pet halibut?