Re: sdmmc / mvsdio and SDHC

On Sun, Oct 21, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Sébastien Bocahu
<lists%zecrazytux.net@localhost> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to setup NetBSD on my OpenRD-base board (Marvell kirkwood based)
> with
> boot from SD.
>
> ld0 at sdmmc0: <00000>
> ld0: 7695 MB, 3908 cyl, 64 head, 63 sec, 512 bytes/sect x 15759360 sectors
> ld0: 4-bit width, bus clock 50.000 MHz
>
> /dev/rld0a: file system is clean; not checking
> mvsdio0: CRC Error (0x4000)

> Does anybody have a clue ? The card is working like a charm in a USB card
> reader.

I would slow down the bus clock. It obviously works at 400kHz and
CRC's when the bus speeds up. Try a speed lower than 50Mhz.
Try 25Mhz or 19MHz. Maybe, as a quick test, you should comment out the
line that changes the clock and see if the CRC happens. After that try
25MHz.

Lwazi