Re: Install CD Problems

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 01:12:29 +0200
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:
> Please try RC1 - this problem should be fixed.
>
> Or: if your keyboard works, tell it to use cd0d as root.

I too am seeing this problem in RC1 - amd64 ISO from 25/08/12

I submitted a bug report on this in April - PR install/46287 - and all
of the Beta and RC ISOs I have tried since have failed the same way.
The only way I can install NetBSD from CD is by using a USB DVD drive.

With the latest RC1 I have no keyboard input when this problem occurs.

Gerard Lally
gerard%netmail.ie@localhost