Re: family inet and parameter stateful | npf.conf

Darrel <levitch%iglou.com@localhost> wrote:
> Hey, Mindaugas.
>
> The  rdesktop application or msft seems to be a unique case.
>
> This is what I am using and works for now:
>
> <...>
>
> If I remove 'pass in family inet from <6> to $if_ext' or
> *put stateful* on 'pass out final family inet from $if_ext to <6>'
> then I can not login through rdesktop
>
> I have a small collection of tcpdumps, but if you are interested in
> anything specific then please let me know.

Could you tcpdump -w a single successful rdesktop session, then add
"stateful" and capture the the problematic session, so that we could
compare how do they differ?  You can send me the pcap files off-list.

> If it important for us to know at this point about the 'tcp cases'?
>
> Invalid packet state cases:
>          2665 cases in total
>          2620 TCP case I
>          44 TCP case II
>          1 TCP case III

Yes, under normal circumstances these should not happen.  It likely
reflects the problem you are experiencing.

Thanks.

--
Mindaugas