build.sh and -x

Hello,

According to the output of './build.sh -h' this is how to include Xorg?

-x             Set MKX11=yes; build X11 from X11SRCDIR

It seems like I was reading documentation a couple of weeks ago stating
that machines already running a graphical interface simply needed to run

./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U -u distribution
and
./build.sh -O ../obj -T ../tools -U -u kernel=KERN

and then install the kernel, do postinstall, etcupdate and the like.

Should I include the -x flags on the command line(s)?

Thank you,
Darrel