Re: Texlive 2012 DVD won't support NetBSD

At Wed, 11 Jul 2012 08:17:11 +0530,
Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> wrote:

> So looking at pkgsrc to build this. See a lot of tex packages there. Which
> ones to install that gives full TeXLive installation at par with the DVD
> based one?

Currently pkgsrc only has a subset of the full TeX Live distribution.
Installing the following meta packages will give you the basic LaTeX
system:

  print/tex-collection-genericrecommended
  fonts/tex-collection-fontsrecommended
  print/tex-collection-latex

and print/teTeX installs all TeX packages that was a part of teTeX-3.

There are some more tex-* packages not installed by any of meta
packages.  This will change as we add more tex-collection-* packages
to pkgsrc (my next target is tex-collection-latexrecommended).

> Would also like to request an upgrade to TeXLive 2012.

All TeX engines except xetex were already updated.  tex-* packages
will follow.

--
Min Sik Kim