Re: chkrootkit pblm netstat

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 01:34:01PM -0400, Darrel wrote:

> >Good point.
> >
> >I am not sure if this package is worth installing since the writer has not
> >bothered to test anything recent.
> >

> Perhaps this should actually be removed from pkgsrc- what do you think?

As usual, my personal principle is that "the one who does is the one
who decides" ;)  So, it's only for FWIW:

Since pkgsrc is not only for NetBSD, NetBSD subpar usefulness is
not enough a reason to remove from pkgsrc---since it may be useful
for other OSes. And the MESSAGE is here to alert about the OSes it has
been tested against...

Cheers,
                      http://www.kergis.com/