Re: Problem attaching a usb drive to vm

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Max_Le=F3n?= writes:
- Hello everyone,
- I'm trying to attach an external drive to a VM, but I keep getting this
- error:
- xm block-attach myvm phy:/dev/sd1 /dev/xvdb w

        xm block-attach myvm phy:/dev/sd1d /dev/xvdb w

There is no device '/dev/sd1' on NetBSD, the entire disk
partition on NetBSD is /dev/sd1d (on i386 or amd64.)

Eric Schnoebelen
        I like pigs.  Dogs look up to us.  Cats look down on us.  Pigs
                  treat us as equals.  -- Winston Churchill