Re: ls output with color?

> Hello it's possible to become ls output in colored version, i need for
> this Bash?  exist for this any code-examples?

I've just added my own tool "colorit" to pkgsrc (textproc/colorit).
I've been using it for more than 8 years for colorizing output of ls, make,
diff, cvs diff and many other utilities.

Two screenshots:

See MESSAGES about how to configure it. Examples ready for use are included.

Run the following to build the package:
   cd /usr/pkgsrc
   cvs up textproc/dict-server textproc/colorit
   cd textproc/colorit
   make install

Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.