Re: Connection reset by peer

On Tue, May 08, 2012 at 07:28:36PM -0500, Edgar Rodolfo wrote:

> I tried it, i can use pkg_add after 10 or more minutes, i think that
> is no confortable..., how can i do that the connection to be
> continuous?

Well, this is a network problem, not a pkg_add problem.

"Connection reset"  means that your pkg_add has sent packets for a TCP
connection that was already there in a different state, or that didn't
exist (... anymore).

I'd guess that your machine changed its public address while that
connection was active, or that your NAT box or your firewall box
dropped its record of the connection in between.

Regards,
        -is