Re: Any smartphone using NetBSD.

On Sep 25,  1:34pm, Jay Patel wrote:
}
} I want to know if there is anyguide for installing NetBSD on any current
} smartphones. i have access to Samsung galaxy s1, s2 and motorola defy.

     Without drivers for things like the phone hardware, networking
hardware, and the touchscreen; along with apps, it would be totally
pointless.  Much as I like NetBSD, I wouldn't install it on my phone
(Samsung Galaxy Gio) as that would make phone completely useless.

}-- End of excerpt from Jay Patel