Setting mouse acceleration and threshold in xorg.conf

Hi I have recent Xorg installed from pkgsrc on NetBSD-6.0 Beta amd64.

xset m 6 2

gives me the required mouse acceleration and threshold that I need.

I would like to make it permanent via xorg.conf file. However the
following options don't seem to work:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "wsmouse"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/wsmouse"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
        Option      "AccelerationNumerator" "6"
        Option      "AccelerationDenominator" "1"
        Option      "AccelerationThreshold" "2"
EndSection

Anybody knows of suitable options for for xorg.conf that I could try??