Re: hosts.deny - get China off my server

The same here - I am adding block rules. I will take a look at the
fail2ban. Its always a thing with the complexity of such solutions. You
start with a simple problem (blocking a range of ip's) and end up with
a monster of binaries, complicated man pages and a whole programming
language for setting up some conditional exceptions and such.

I wonder if ipf can do the trick ...

Thanks
herb langhans

--