Re: NetBSD 6.99.4/Xen4.1

On Sun, 22 Apr 2012 12:03:30 +0400
Dima Veselov <i%kab00m.ru@localhost> wrote:
> I had Python 2.7 and I made it running by modifying MAXFILES and
> ulimit for xend. However, being run the box freezes for 10-15 seconds
> each 10-15 seconds. :)
>
> Will this patch help, or I met another problem of 6.99/4.1?

I don't know - don't have a xen box with -current, only with 6.0Beta.
But for the Python/semaphore problem, it would be nice if you could
check whether the patch or switch to Python-2.6 help. Just to get
some data points which could help to understand the problem.

best regards
Matthias

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich