Re: isp(4) problem

2012/4/18 Dima Veselov <i%kab00m.ru@localhost>:
> Hello,
>
> I have certain problem with Qlogic QLA2460 (ISP2422 chip) PCI-X
> adapter.
>
> Tried on 5.99.XX it was quite unreliable blowing server into GDB
> every morning.
>
> On 6.99.4 it says
>
> ppb6 at pci5 dev 0 function 2: vendor 0x8086 product 0x032a (rev. 0x09)
> ppb6: PCI Express 1.0 <PCI-E to PCI/PCI-X Bridge>
> pci7 at ppb6 bus 7
> pci7: i/o space, memory space enabled
> isp0 at pci7 dev 1 function 0: QLogic FC-AL and 4Gbps Fabric PCI-X HBA
> LNED: Picked IRQ 19 with weight 0
> isp0: interrupting at ioapic0 pin 19, event channel 10
> isp0: cannot create DMA maps
> isp0: Cannot setup DMA

Shot in the dark; could you rebuild you kernel with

# PCI fixups, for both PCIBIOS and ACPI
options        PCI_ADDR_FIXUP          # fixup PCI I/O addresses
options        PCI_BUS_FIXUP           # fixup PCI bus numbering
options        PCI_INTR_FIXUP          # fixup PCI interrupt routing

Chavdar

--
----