_res in GNUMail

Hi,

since many years GNUMail (GNUstep mail reader) is broken on NetBSD.

I did not try again since a long time, but NetBSD improved a lto and gnustep too, so I thought it is worth checking.

As soon as the program tries to connect to the mail server it aborts with:

_res is not supported for multi-threaded programs.
[3]   Abort trap (core dumped) GNUMail

However, GNUMail is explicitely single-threaded. I think it is a limitation of NetBSD - the same code works on most operating system I know and I have tried on, Linux and Solaris and other BSD variants including FreeBSD and NetBSD.

It would be nice to get it working on NetBSD, by fixing NetBSD if necessary!

Riccardo