NetBSD Guide "Using the tools" ?

I am reading along here in the Guide:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/ap-xml.html#ap-xml-using-tools

There one first finds this:

$ cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/netbsd-www
$ make install
$ cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/netbsd-doc
$ make install
$ cd /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/netbsd-doc-print
$ make install

...and then this:

$ cd htdocs/guide/en
$ make lint

I don't grasp where in the filesystem this 'htdoc' dir is located, nor
what Makefile is referenced by 'make lint'.

I have the three meta-packages installed, but at that point my
progress grinds to a halt. I must be missing something, yes?

Best as usual,

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

http://trollboy.thruhere.net:8080/MontyPython/fish.htm