Re: Ports 111 and 5060?

Thanks for the answers. The information I was looking for became clear
between the lines: No, NetBSD has nothing to do with these ports.

What actually happens is: Yes, there is a firewall involved, but until
today I my understanding was, that it didn't filter outbound traffic.
It turns out it does deep inspection, and as the nmap requests are
neither valid RPC nor SIP requests, they are dropped.

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/