Re: Ports 111 and 5060?

Thanks for the answers. The information I was looking for became clear
between the lines: No, NetBSD has nothing to do with these ports.

What actually happens is: Yes, there is a firewall involved, but until
today I my understanding was, that it didn't filter outbound traffic.
It turns out it does deep inspection, and as the nmap requests are
neither valid RPC nor SIP requests, they are dropped.

Joern Clausen