LD- CPP- /-Flags possible to change? for first searchstring?

Hello
here i try to add in Makefile to compile OpenSSH5.9 with SSL together

LDFLAGS=-I/usr/pkg/lib
CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/pkg/include

if Make run to firts step configure end, i see that the String are not on First
position?

Preprocessor flags: -I/usr/include -I/usr/include "-I/usr/pkg/include"
-I/usr/include
      Linker flags: -L/usr/lib -R/usr/lib -L/usr/lib -R/usr/lib
"-I/usr/pkg/lib" -L/usr/lib -Wl,-R/usr/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib
-fstack-protector-all

Please how i can change this so that me LD/CPPFlags are on first position.
best regards
Mauri