Re: Spontaneous reboots on 5.99.59/i386 on a Thinkpad X41

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 10:36:51 +0100, J. Hannken-Illjes wrote:
> Please be a bit more verbose, what fss experiments, what file systems?

UFS2 on /, creating a snapshot while simultaneously using WAPBL.
Creation itself went fine, but when I rebooted, the kernel started
panicking. As mentioned, I got several crashdumps which I intended to
debug.
Then, suddenly and out of the blue, the system started rebooting when I
start urxvt. It doens't happen with other programs I tried, e.g. xterm
works. However, I decided not to use the machine for the moment.

Best,

Moritz