[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: NetBSD mail client
- Subject: Re: NetBSD mail client
- From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:56:47 -0600
Brook Milligan writes:
- I have to manage thousands of email messages in my inbox and am
- looking for a mail client that will handle this well. Every one I
- have tried so far maintains the messages in mbox format, which leads
- to massively large files even when split apart into various folders.
- I think it would be better if the messages were managed by the client
- in maildir format instead so that each message is a single file.
- Are there any recommendations on what would be useful for this?
I've long used mh/nmh.. Look in pkgsrc/mail/nmh for the
Warning, nmh uses the shell for the vast majority of its
environment, if you're looking for a GUI, xmh can provide a very
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
The law of gravity says no fair jumping up without coming back down.
-- 5th grader's description.
Main Index |
Thread Index |