Re: Problems with PF in a Xen VM

On 1/16/12 1:42 AM, John Nemeth wrote:
On Jun 7,  5:43pm, "Francisco Valladolid H." wrote:
}
} Currently I'm running NetBSD 5.1 into a xen vps, whenever when I try
} to setup Pf (OpenBSD Packet Filter)  and load the pf.o module, it
} reboot the VM.
} At this date, I can't setup pf in my VPS; Any suggestions, advices ?

      Modules aren't supported with Xen.  You'll need to compile a new
kernel with it built-in.

Shouldn't we, then, provide an appropriate error message instead of rebooting?