NetBSD 5.1.1 release? ext2fs support?

I follow http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/builds.cgi , and I notice NetBSD
5,1,1 release was being built.

Now I find NetBSD 5.1.1 on ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD .

Question is whether this new release includes the update for Linux ext2fs where
inode size > 128.

I know this update went into HEAD and netbsd-5 (stable branch), but didn't find
any reference to ext2 or ext2fs when I browsed the changes for NetBSD 5.1.1
release, using the browser search function on ext2.

If this release lacks support for ext2fs with inode size 256, it would be a
downgrade for me!

Tom