problems with ACPI on Acer Aspire 3000

Dear all,

I suppose that I have problems with ACPI on my 7 years old notebook `Acer
Aspire 3000'.  I have tried  both kernels NetBSD-5.1_Stable and CURRENT,
but with both of them , when I choose the option - (1) normal boot - during
the booting procedure my computer hangs after displaying the boot log

> attimer1: attached to pcppi1

But when I choose - (3) disable ACPI - bootstrapping goes ahead flawlessly.
Is that a known problem? And what would you suggest to try in order to fix
this problem?

Below is the output of my `uname'
# uname -a
NetBSD sidorenko 5.99.59 NetBSD 5.99.59 (GENERIC) #0: Tue Jan  3 19:58:51
UTC 2012

The output of `dmesg' after booting with disabled ACPI is attached to this

Kind regards,
Vladimir Sidorenko