brief

Hello,

My name is Elena and I am writing to you from the library of our city.
I searched some e-mail adressen in order to ask you for help.

I recently loså my job and can not pay for heating our home anymore. My husband
leaved me with my little daughter.
Now we live with my mother. We need warming urgent, because winter is coming
and the temperature in our home is very cold.
For this purpose we need a wood-burn stove, but we can not buy it because it
costs too much for our family.

If you have old, not great size and portable wood burning stove, I pray you can
gift to us and sending to our address.
I await your response.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best in New Year.

Elena.
Russia