Re: Dell RAID device support?

Hello,

I have 3 Dell M610 Blade servers with a SAS 6/iR modular RAID-1
controller (LSI Logic / Symbios Logic SAS1068E PCI-Express Fusion-MPT
SAS), and they work with NetBSD-current, although I think the driver
(mpt) is not fully compatible with this exact model, as it seem to go
a little slow and RAID-1 hw configuration doesn't work (I have to use
software raid). Apart from that, the system is stable, and I have
never suffered any data loss.

Regards, Roger.