Installing netbsd on another drive using existing installation

I have a machine whose CD drive has gone bad and somehow BIOS is not
recognizing bootable USB sticks. (Both CD and bootable USB are fine as
they work on other computers.)

Perhaps I should sort out problems with CD drive and BIOS.  But, as of
now, I do have an external HDD on which NetBSD is already installed and
this computer boots with this external HDD.

Now I want to install NetBSD on internal HDD of this computer by booting
it using this external HDD with NetBSD.

Is there any way to do that?

Mayuresh.