Re: NetBSD cross tools

  I've built NetBSD using 'build.sh -m sparc64 ... build' command and now
  want to compile applications for sparc64 using cross-tools sitting on my
  x86_64. Typescript is below.  As far as I can see SYSROOT is not set in
  crosscompiler by default and linking fails due to this. Is this normal
  behaviour? Is there a way to specify SYSROOT using environment variable?

Yes, I think this is normal for NetBSD cross tools.   Some people at BBN
have done something similar and we used wrapper scripts that insert
sysroot options.