Dual WAN

What is the best way to implement dual WAN? I do not need load

I have NetBSD 5.1 with three NICs: one to the LAN; another to a DSL
modem; and the third to a CISCO VPN router (over which I have no
control). The business needs the VPN link to connect to head office web
apps, and the ADSL link for all other web and mail traffic.

if_lan = --> switch --> local network

if_wan1 = --> ADSL ( --> Internet

if_wan2 = --> CISCO router with proprietary VPN -->
Head Office

Gerard Lally