Re: xenbackendd error

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:16:06 +0200, Roger Pau Monné wrote:
2011/10/27 Bruno Gruel <b.gruel%sdnet.info@localhost>:
On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:23:30 -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:

make: don't know how to make /usr/share/tmac/andoc.tmac. Stop

Do you have all set sets installed?  You will need comp and text (for
man page tools) if you are trying to build things on your system.

Re,

I try (for note i do this tests via remote ssh connection):

make deinstall
make clean
make extract
patch the xenbackendd.c file
make install
reboot

I don't have any error message during the domu boot,

# xm create /etc/xen/bsd49.cfg
Using config file "/etc/xen/bsd49.cfg".
Started domain openbsd49 (id=1)
# xm list
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State
Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0   128     1     r-----
 94.9
openbsd49                                    1   512     1     r-----
2.4

but after the third xm shutdown (domU id), the server reboo (For info my
domU is a OpenBSD49).

The reboot probably doesn't have anything to do with xenbackendd. As
Manuel suggests, please set ddb.onpanic to 1 in /etc/sysctl.conf and
post the kernel crash trace.

I try to do a complete make replace.

tar xfpz text.tgz -C /
make install
make replace (xentools41)
and got ....
WARNING: experimental target - DATA LOSS MAY OCCUR.
ERROR: /usr/pkg/bin/pkg_tarup was not found.

So i install pkg_tarup and re-run mak replace. No error message during the
install process but xenbackendd date don't move.

Thank's.

Bruno

--
Sallanches Data Network (SDN)
Pour l'Internet des internautes

Sorry i forgot to do this.

I try it as soon as possible and give you the fid back.