Re: again asterisk from pkgsrc and google voice

On Mar 4,  1:35am, Tomas Bodzar wrote:
} On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 6:31 AM, John Nemeth
<jnemeth%victoria.tc.ca@localhost> wrote:
} > On Mar 2, =C2=A07:47pm, bch%methodlogic.net@localhost wrote:
} > } On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 09:06:00PM -0400, David Wetzel wrote:
} > }
} > } > I had a look at
} > } >
} > } >
http://jaysonbroughton.com/2011/01/asterisk-and-google-voice-integration/
} >
} >      Thanks.  Although I know how to do a lot of things with Asterisk,
} > it is large enough that nobody could know how to do everything.  If it
} > doesn't do something that you want, providing me with a pointer is
} > helpful in letting me fix whatever is wrong.
}
} Probably you know about that already, but there's excellent book about
} Asterisk available online for free http://astbook.asteriskdocs.org/

     Yes, I've read it.  However, it is significantly out of date now
and misses many many newer features.  I'm currently working my way
through "Asterisk:  The Definitive Guide" which was published this year
and is based on Asterisk 1.8.  Of course, it misses various features
added this year, but is still very good and covers a lot more ground
then the free book.

} > }-- End of excerpt from bch%methodlogic.net@localhost
}-- End of excerpt from Tomas Bodzar