Re: Problem setting up DHCP with Virtual Box

Looks like your /etc/rc.conf is more or less:

        dhclient=YES
        if [ -r /etc/defaults/rc.conf ]; then
                . /etc/defaults/rc.conf
        fi

Please put your changes after the line "# Add local overrides below" so they
will not be overwritten by /etc/defaults/rc.conf.

--
Juergen Hannken-Illjes - hannken%eis.cs.tu-bs.de@localhost - TU Braunschweig
(Germany)