Support for Intel® QM57 / Intel Core™ i3, i5, i7 / Intel 82577LM Gigabit LAN ?

Hello,

I am looking at purchasing a little box based on the "Jetway NF98-QM57 Core
i5/i7 Mobile Mini-ITX Mainboard".
The full specs are available here :
http://www.jetway.com.tw/jw/ipcboard_view.asp?productid=801&proname=NF98-QM57-LF

I was wondering how well this hardware was supported on NetBSD 5.x.
- do NetBSD support the QM57 mainboard at all ?
- are there any access to the environment stats (envstat) ?
- how well are Core iX supported ? what about energy/speed management ?
- is the 82577LM LAN card supported correctly ?

TIA,
        Jo