Re: Weird problem mounting a cdrom, ktrace "fixed" it?

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 10:24 AM, John Nemeth <jnemeth%victoria.tc.ca@localhost>
wrote:
>     I use mount -r -t cd9660 /dev/cd0a /mnt

Just moments before this (but I didn't save the outupt), I tried -r
and got "invalid argument". Then ktrace changed the results as shown
above, without any -r or -o ro.

I'm most interested in the reason why ktrace changed the result...
There is still some stuff about this evbarm based machine that is
hokey, I figured this was just another thing.

Andy