Re: builtin httpd + pub dirs = snafu

On 6/22/11, David Huang <> wrote:

> Did you add "-u" to httpd_flags in rc.conf? (or add the -u flag via some
> other method)

Of course not!! <g> ARGGGHHHH.

nb. What I am calling the "builtin httpd" is not Apache2; it is
distributed with the NetBSD distribution. When you install NetBSD --
Bam -- you've got httpd. In my /etc/rc.conf I _now_ have <ahem> er

httpd=YES  httpd_flags="-I 8080 -u" that httpd listens on port 8080.

No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely
because I have a pet halibut?