Re: configuring QEMU guest networking

Hi

> But on NetBSD it doesn't work. Neither ping nor telnet
> work in both directions. That is, I cannot access host OS from guest
> and vice versa.

As far as I remember (and have observed), qemu 0.13.x in pkgsrc is not working
correctly with NetBSD guests and networking.
It's a known issue, fixed with 0.14. I don't know if you're experiencing
something like that, but you'd better have a look at some previous posts here
(sorry, I'm unable to search for them now)

Stefano