Re: replacement tool for "adjustkernel"

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Eric d'Halibut
<eric.halibut%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> adjustkernel, a tool for analyzing dmesg output in order to configure
> a kernel config file, is long, or so it seems to me tonight after a
> little time looking for it, gone.
>
> Has anyone an alternative to it?

Why not just continue using it? It's just a perl script isn't it?

I have it if you need it.

The only drawback I see is that it tries to comment out USB devices
which might not be attached at the time. The solution seems to be to
attach every device you have, then run the script against a GENERIC
config file. Or just un-comment stuff you know you need.

Andy