Re: Using xmodmap to generate right click event

> Still, I cannot generate right click events using my keyboard.

You have to turn on keyboard mouse emulation.  For many layouts, this is
achieved with Shift+NumLock.  The keysym that is responsible for
activation (and deactivation) is Pointer_EnableKeys.  Note that when
keyboard mouse emulation, the entire keypad will be used for this as
well.

Andreas