NetBSD AGM

Hi
according to the NetBSD website the Annual General Meeting was held on May 21st. Is this usually a secretive affair or do we get to hear a summary of the proceedings? As a novice NetBSD user still feeling my way around I am interested to know if there's a tentative release schedule for NetBSD 6.0. Sorry - I do know this kind of question irritates people but I'm just curious if it is pencilled in for this year or next. Perhaps that was something discussed at the AGM?
:)