Re: child process is not created using clone()

Dear Christos,

Thank you very much for your valuable inputs.
I had installed NetBSD latest release 5.1 iso from the below link on vmware.
http://193.166.3.2/pub/NetBSD/iso/5.1/i386cd-5.1.iso

But I noticed the same issue i.e. "Not able to create a child process
using clone()  if the executable build by linking with pthread
library."

As per your reply, it is not an issue on current NetBSD (MAIN).
Does it mean this was the issue with the earlier NetBSD releases (<=NB
5.1) ? and is fixed in current (MAIN) ?

If yes, can you please provide us the associated src changes ?
I couldnt find any commit logs showing the same in CVS MAIN trunk.

Awaiting your reply.

Thank You,
Amol Pise