Load balancing outgoing traffic

Hello everybody,
I've some Alix boards with NetBSD, working perfectly. At the moment, one of
them is working as a network router/firewall (with ipfilter) between an ADSL
ethernet modem and a lan. Nat is working, everything is right.
I've just discovered that, in that office, there's another (and faster) ADSL
connection that is just used by one machine. So I was planning to do load
balancing between the two connections to achieve better results. The Alix had 3
network ports, so it could be perfect. After a short research, I've found out
there's no way to do it with ipfilter (or is it possible?), but can be easily
done with pf. So I loaded pf lkm (NetBSD 5.1) and started to play with it.
Having used pf on some OpenBSD machines, I didn't have many problems to have a
working firewall.
Then I found this link: http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/pools.html and found
exactly what I was looking for. I copied and pasted the configuration they
suggest (modifying the interfaces) into the pf.conf but when reloading pf, i
get this error message:
/etc/pf.conf:9: syntax error

the line number nine is this:
match out on $ext_if1 from $lan_net nat-to ($ext_if1)

so it seems NetBSD's pf is having troubles with it.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Stefano