Re: Pathological RAIDframe rebuild times

I've seen something similar.  Identical hardware with widely varying
rebuild times (2 hours vs 12 hours for 2x500GB RAID-1).  I just
assumed I had gone crazy and misremembered the old rebuild times :).

In my case these were "new" installs (drives not pre-zeroed) with the
rebuild ran from the install USB pre-install.  So the fact my drive
weren't zeroed might have been the cause.

-Dustin