X11 Forwarding Question

Hello Together
My Netra X1 it's running basically with Postfix and Samba this job yes it's
running outstanding!

But if i try to start over SSH any programms to me Windows with "Xming" the
following applications like Xterm, Xclock, Firefox, or Abiword the app. closing
short later with "applicationname(dump)" for any feedback i'am happy.

Sparc 64 Netra 5.1 - it's running with 1gig Memory.

OpenSSH_5.0 NetBSD_Secure_Shell-20080403, OpenSSL 0.9.9-dev 09 May 2008

        address: 00:03:ba:0f:9b:1d
        media: Ethernet autoselect (100baseTX full-duplex)
        status: active
        inet netmask 0xffffff00 broadcast

Best regards

Maurizio Caloro