Re: bridge with tap - trying to set up openvpn server

> On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 06:34:15AM -0400,
> wrote:
>> Anything else to try?
> Hum, just a though. Do you have some vlans configured on wm1 ?
> Did you setup checksum offlload ?

vlans - no (though was wondering if it would save me some steps to
the server room if I set up a vlan on a different subnet so I can
reset the server when I'm playing with bridge0 debugging...)

checksum offload IS configured:
mtu 1500

Bridging seems to work when I disable it! Why would that be?

Should I submit a PR on this? I think my system work better
when offload is enabled.

I'll probably hit more questions, but for now, I can push on.

Thanks (again) for the assistance! Merci beaucoup!