Re: IPPROTO_ESP and vpnc

Matt,

I don't know why you're getting the error, but you can't have ESP enabled in the kernel if you want to run vpnc. If ESP is enabled in the kernel then the kernel will grab the ESP packets and they won't ever get to vpnc running in userland. I just verified that.

Thanks,

*Jason Mitchell*
bigjar systems
5430 Lynx Lane | Suite 127 | Columbia, MD 21044
www.bigjar.com <http://www.bigjar.com> p: 443.430.9739 | f: 443-583-0289 | c: 410-921-0272 “THINK GREEN…and print this email only if necessary. Doing the Right Things to Make a Difference”.